Influencer Campaign Executive - Manchester
Into gaming and fancy producing award winning work for global brands such as Pringles, Heinz and Epic Games? Well, my friend, you have come to the right place!
We are Kairos Media, a creative agency at the forefront of the influencer marketing space. As part of our rapidly expanding Influencer team, we’re looking for an Influencer Campaign Executive to join us in our new Manchester office, linking up with our existing offices in London and LA.
If you know your Battle Royales from your Chicken Royale, this could be the job for you.
- A passion and interest for gaming; either personally or professionally. The kind of person who can’t wait to watch their favourite streamers on Twitch or turn on your console at the end of the day
- The ability to be highly organised, creative and solid under pressure. Sh*t gets crazy here
- A desire to deliver incredible campaigns seen by millions of people everyday. Life is too short to do something boring!
- Excellent attention to details, can you spot a double space?
- A knowledge of industry metrics (CPM, CPA, CPI)
- Experience delivering commercial projects according to strict timelines and budgets
- Excellent industry knowledge, do you know what the latest trends are?
- Client facing, handling a variety of campaigns simultaneously
- Driving influencer communications and negotiations
- Proactive problem solving and creating solutions mid-campaign
- Managing the commercial performance of individual campaigns
- Playing a key role in driving campaign revenue and meeting upsell targets
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays