Campaign Director - Manchester
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Consequently, we’ve now expanded with offices in Manchester and LA. In fact, we have so many new positions due to our rapid growth, it’s hard to keep them on one page. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
What we are looking for
- In the social media era, the influencer is everything and we need you to oversee all our influencer marketing campaigns.
- You’ll be our eyes, our ears and our brain. I don’t want to big you up too much, but you’ll practically be Zeus. That’s if Zeus had key managerial experience to oversee campaign managers & executives, of course.
- Are you a leader? You’ll need to oversee progression and expectation setting.
- We want a highly commercial individual responsible for maintaining client retention and project scaling.
- At Kairos we’re kings at maintaining client satisfaction across our campaigns team, we need you to maintain our vision of ultimate satisfaction...
- We need a highly driven individual keen to jump into a medium sized agency (for now), who has a keen understanding of the influencer and gaming industry.
- Overseeing a team of 10+ across Influencer Marketing Campaigns, squad goals.
- Responsible for client satisfaction across the Influencer Marketing team
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, fast paced campaigns team. We're a young company and there’s no slowing us down.
- We’re always progressing here at Kairos. So much so, it’s hard to keep track. That’s why you’ll be responsible for overseeing campaign progression and upselling into larger accounts.
- We like a bit of order to our chaos, so we’ll need you to be responsible for resource organisation and flagging to management where applicable
- Responsible for team progression where applicable
- It’s all in the detail…including in task management, we’ll need you for that
- Do you live and breathe influencers? You’ll be working with management to spot new trends, opportunities and areas we should be involved within.
- Oversee entire P&L for campaigns team
- Be responsible for upselling by the entire team, to a minimum level per Quarter
- Be responsible for carrying out client satisfaction surveys for campaigns
- Provide weekly reports to CEO/MD on team performance, commercial performance, HR, resource etc
- Identify market trends and recommend strategies, changes and executions against it
- The Kairos experience is like nothing else, but we need a little from you first. A minimum of 4+ years of management experience within an influencer marketing agency or the equivalent brand side
- Extensive gaming knowledge and experience (Never played Skyrim? You’re out)
- Experience in managing a team
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
● Flexible working
● Regular company events
● Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
● Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
● Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
● Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
● Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
● Unlimited wellbeing days