Lifestyle Account Manager - London
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the globe. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning influencer marketing and creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to develop and implement 360 campaign strategies across leading brands in the lifestyle sector (food, leisure, retail). You will have a fantastic record of marketing excellence within the lifestyle category with a focus on influencer marketing, and be on the front foot with the latest industry news and trends.
- Lead all day-to-day account activity and strategy for a variety of lifestyle clients
- Full responsibility for project management and success of accounts (including P&L)
- Manage day-to-day client communication
- Manage a supporting account team on your accounts and regularly report into your Account Director
- Identify new opportunities and ensure significant & regular innovation upon accounts
- Manage the creative process (alongside the creative team) to come up with new ideas for campaigns
- Monitor and report on competitor and industry trends, supporting ideas for new and existing campaigns
- Manage regular five/ six figure influencer campaigns
- Oversee influencer recruitment and management
- Work with the social team where required to manage brand social accounts for clients
- Line management of junior staff where required
- Demonstrable knowledge of the influencer landscape in the UK (and beyond) and good lifestyle influencer / agent contacts
- Proven experience managing 6 figure marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of relevant industry, brand or agency experience
- Extremely strong organisational skills
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days