Social Video Editor - Manchester
Social Media Manager
We are Kyma Media, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we’re changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally.
Building on our expertise growing owned media channels, our social-native team is ahead of the latest trends, first to create content on the newest platforms and experts across these key-audiences, set to be worth over $600 Billion in 2021. Our network of communities connects with over 150 Million People. Every. Single. Month. Our average engagement rate of 4.2% is around 2-3x the industry average.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our Manchester & London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to manage one of Football's biggest social media accounts.
What are we looking for?
- A die-hard Football/Sport enthusiast with a clear passion & vision for content
- A fantastic record of marketing excellence, with a focus upon social media and influencer (mostly in sports/gaming)
The Role in a Nutshell
We’re looking for an experienced social media professional to join our team as a Social Media Manager. You will be tasked with creating and planning content for one of the biggest Football creators in the world, generating new ideas to increase reach, engagement levels and grow the following organically. You will work closely with your line manager, both ensuring the brand has both long term success & high quality output day by day.
You will be required to…
● Produce original and bespoke content throughout the week (7 days a week)
● Plan long & short term content ideas
● Engage with the community through social media
● Work with your line manager to utilise monthly budget to create bespoke social campaigns/activations, and assist with execution.
● Monitor world & social platform trends and produce reactive content where possible
● Assist the team in any other areas (ad hoc requirements)
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
● Take ownership of content calendars across multiple social channels, create content for these ahead of time for internal and then external approval
● Daily reactive content where applicable, being on the cutting edge of any news
● Plan and execute full event coverage for any specified events (that may take place on weekends)
● In-keeping with the tone of voice of the account and brand, execute ‘always on’ interaction with the community and audience/professional players and influencers
● Input on & assist with execution of social led creative campaigns to increase engagement and following on the channel
● Any graphic design needs for social media content.
- Strong video editing skills, ability to use Adobe/Premiere Pro/Final Cut
- Strong graphic design skills, ability to use Photoshop and other design software to a high level.
- 1 year or more experience of planning and creating entertaining and engaging social media content.
- 1 year or more experience of devising and executing social media campaigns.
- Ability to write punchy, witty, and sometimes serious copy.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and produce both quick comebacks for audience engagement and stand alone copy when executing event coverage.
- Ability to understand analytics data from all social platforms and report on performance
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days