Tournament Executive - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management and content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
The Role in a Nutshell
If you don’t live and breathe the world of gaming and esports, this role is not for you.
We are looking for someone experienced in the gaming space to deliver influencer led tournaments for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working alongside some of the best creators in the industry, you will help to deliver world-class campaigns, and contribute to the expansion of our owned bespoke tournament platform: Kairos Versus.
If you love gaming, love what you do, and want to be part of a fast paced, expanding team, Kairos Media is the place for you.
● Deliver esports tournaments from start to finish, overseeing budgets, content delivery and wrap reports
● Live online tournament administration, including set up, hosting and bracketing
● Produce compliant tournament terms and conditions for a variety of clients
● Creation and monitoring of discord servers
● Manage teams of freelance translators where required
● Day-to-day client communication
● Help develop strategies and scrutinise tournament structures in order to deliver the best possible activations
● Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers
● Experience in the planning and execution of gaming/esports tournaments - both online and LAN based
● Skilled in the creation of discord servers
● Ability to conceive and contribute to tournament campaigns proposals for past and current clients
● An extensive understanding of the influencer marketing landscape
● Confident in handling client communications and with handling 100K+ budgets
● Experience working with industry metrics, particularly those relevant in the world of live streaming.
● The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
● Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required
● Experience and knowledge across multiple titles.
● Niche knowledge of tournament rulesets for specific titles.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days