PR & Marketing Manager - Manchester
We are Kairos Group, the global gaming media company that helps brands to break into the world’s most explosive industry. Led by experts with more than 100 years of gaming and media industry experience, the Group comprises multiple entities including Turopium Sports & Entertainment, Kyma Media, Kairos Media and more.
Whether it’s creative strategy, esports engagement, media publishing or influencer marketing, the entities are well versed in creating opportunities and capitalising on the world’s fastest-growing sector. The Group has offices in London and Manchester, with teams also in Germany, France and the USA.
We share our offices and ideas, come and join the party.
Kairos Group really is on a rocketship to the moon. With already five successful entities under our belt, we have absolutely no signs of stopping.
We need a PR & Marketing Manager to launch our current entities to the next level, as well as shouting out about others we bring on board (and there will be a few!)
You will be responsible for the strategic implementation of our yearly marketing plans alongside the day to day running of the marketing team and its outputs.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the marketing team
- Constantly challenging and improving the marketing strategy for current entities whilst being able to implement and brainstorm the strategy for any other we bring to the table.
- Overseeing management of social media channels across the business. We’re not going to lie, there are a few and you need to be able to talk to the different audiences, not just copy and paste.
- Overseeing PR content and stories to make sure our voice is out there.
- Keeping all the website and social channels up to date with fresh content such as hire profile hires and case studies.
- Optimising the website - our SEO needs some love.
- Working with the Paid Media Lead to continue and improve our robust (and pretty cheeky) PPC campaigns
- Securing speaking and profiling opportunities for the directors. They know what they are talking about and we want people to see that, not just take our word for it.
- Creating award entries for both clients and Kairos Group as a business.
- Writing thought leadership content for a number of different platforms including press and blogs.
- Maintain a proactive press office and form relationships with key industry journalists.
- Event planning and management taking them from virtual to physical.
- Working with a personal branding team to run the social media of our directors.
- Working with the content team to coordinate video and podcast shoots. We want our directors' faces to be out there so people know exactly who they are.
- Plan and launch campaigns to take new offerings to the market
- Look for innovative ways and new channels to promote new services and products
- 4-5 years in a similar role
- Great content writing skills and a good eye for detail
- Experience in devising and implementing strategy across marketing and social media
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with major stakeholders is crucial - if you’re a dick head, this job isn’t for you
- Experience in managing social channels and creating social content.
- Experience in media relationships and generating industry coverage. It's a competitive space and we need you to schmooze those journalists and get our stories out there
- Understanding/experience of digital marketing including PPC, SEO and Google Ads.
- Willing to get involved in the creative process - we want you involved from implementation of campaigns, not just the execution
- Ability to manage a large budget and prioritise where to spend it
- Team player
- Flexible, independent and ready to roll your sleeves up
- Be able to spin many plates
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don’t have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays