Social Media Manager (Snapchat Specialism) - Manchester
Driving success for Brands and Creators on social media. Kyma Media connects tens of millions of people through their passions across social media, every single day. Our social-native team have spent years building the most-engaged audiences online and we bring this expertise to brands and creators we work with.
If you live and breathe social media, this role could be right for you. Growing at an exceptional pace, the opportunities at Kyma are endless.
Kyma is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
You will be tasked with running several Snapchat Discover shows for high-profile creators whilst generating new ideas to develop the creators' follower growth, engagement rate, reach and all associated metrics tied to the development of these shows. You will be responsible for all relevant content and growth across all Snapchat shows that Kyma Media currently work with and will be working with. We are looking for someone who has a fundamental understanding of Snapchat, the ways in which the platform operates, how to be successful on the platform and a strong understanding of the creator landscape.
- Strong background in Snapchat content creation.
- Knowledge of Snapchat & its features/formats (Discover shows, Spotlight, Snap stars etc)
- A proven track record of efficiently managing and growing a creator page/profile.
- Experience in the utilization of Snapchat - In-app editing, trend analysis, content production and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong understanding of the creator landscape.
- Previous experience in using the Snap studio.
- Experience in planning and carrying out social strategies/campaigns.
- Previous creator or brand experience within social / Snapchat.
- Experience in planning, creating and executing a content calendar on a weekly basis.
- Experience in working directly with creators/influencers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Source videos and direct the video team on how the content should be edited for Snapchat.
- Work with the graphics team to create eye-catching thumbnails.
- Plan and execute on a structured content calendar.
- Keep in line with the tone of voice of the account and creator.
- Innovating new ways to use Snapchat for current and future creators.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block 'reset', Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, its on there).
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return).
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays.