Junior Strategist - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400m+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Numbers. Lots of numbers. Not the boring kind like trigonometry or pythagoras theorem, we’re talking about the kind that you love to be amongst, identifying key trends and data points that help you to shape strategies that leave our clients thinking “huh, they really do know what they’re talking about…”.
But we aren’t all about numbers. We’re creative thinkers too. At the end of the day, we need to be able to tell a story with what we’ve uncovered about the world. You don’t need to have any experience speaking in front of clients yet, but the confidence that you can capture the attention of a room of people is well received here!
As a Junior Strategist you’ll bring a keen interest in working with widely recognised brands to support not only our clients but the wider business to understand that STRATEGY ALWAYS WINS.
So what will it take...
- A collaborative mindset - you’ll be working with lots of teams within the business
- An obsession with social media - from TikTok to YouTube and everything in between
- A drive to learn about one of the fastest growing industries in the world
- Enthusiasm - if you aren’t passionate about the role it’ll be a loooong day every day
- Someone who learns quickly from their mistakes (we all make them, don’t worry!)
- An interest in the gaming industry is beneficial, though not compulsory
- An analytical mind. You won’t be spending your whole day in excel, but you’ll definitely need to be comfortable with numbers and how they translate into solutions
- An idea of what’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what sucks.
Requirements in no particular order:
● Educated to Degree level in a relevant degree… you tell us
● Excellent written and verbal English
● A genuine interest in social media and how brands can benefit from it
● Don’t be a dick. We love team players.
When you apply:
● Provide us with your CV and tell us about a brand you think is doing amazing work on social! (there are no wrong answers!)
● Pension and life assurances
● Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
● Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
● Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
● Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return) ● Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
● Drinks on a Friday
● We close the office over Christmas!