Social Media Manager - Manchester
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
We’re looking for a passionate Social Media Manager to join our social team to work on multiple accounts with the support of the wider Social Media team.
You will directly manage at least one Social Media Executive, utilising them to create and implement the vision of the account and client as well as create activations that will stand out from other social media accounts.
It will involve a wide range of skills and experience; creative, commercial and strategic thinking, exceptional social media knowledge and an enthusiasm for team leadership. You will be accountable for improving the standard of the accounts you manage and consistently hit key KPI’s set by the client.
The role will revolve around a cryptocurrency and NFT brand who have a foothold in the gaming space, so any knowledge of cryptocurrencies would be preferable - yes we even mean Dogecoin.
● Working with the Social Media Lead to deliver our team vision, focusing on the performance and development of the social team
● Creating and delivering industry leading social strategies for some of the biggest brands in the world, both in gaming and wider social verticals
● Leading social on 2 or more accounts, oversee and manage entire social strategy and implication across multiple channels and projects (including but not limited to; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
● Tracking and closely monitoring performance of accounts and social budgets
● Controlling and executing social calendars and various documents to collate creative ideas
● Working with other managers and executives, produce truly unrivalled social content, taking into account the various clients' desires and wants
● Manage social media executives to maintain momentum towards reaching targets for the year and creating best in class social content
● Lead on Social content, reviews and communication with the Client
● Report into the Social Media Lead with regular social updates and any queries/issues
● 2+ years Social media management experience - This can be at an agency or in house.
● Expertise in all areas of delivery is desired: Social management, influencer marketing, paid media, community management, creative briefing, team management and reporting.
● Experience managing social media executives and providing them with a good pathway for development
● Liaising with Clients or presenting to wider teams
● Experience in the operational running of teams and projects
● The ability to communicate excellently
● An eager eye for detail and confidence giving critical yet constructive feedback to set standards and develop those around you.
● Experience with budget management and the ability to make smart decisions.
● A competent understanding of Cryptocurrencies and the shared marketspace of coins and NFT’s
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!