Influencer Strategist - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Do you love identifying key trends and data points that help you to shape strategies that leave clients thinking “huh, they really do know what they’re talking about…”?
We’re looking for an Influencer Strategist or Planner with a passion for gaming and the know-how to use the power of social media to bring our clients brand to life. To date we’ve worked with some of the biggest gaming publishers and non-endemics playing in gaming - your job will involve coming up with ideas that make these brands come back for more, every time.
Working alongside our planning & insights, sales and campaigns teams you will be responsible for coming up with strategies that answer the brief from our international clients, whilst continuously challenging the team around you to maximise our potential.
You may be the kind of person who finds creative solutions infuriating unless they’ve been backed up with a strategy. Or, you might be the kind of person who knows when a snippet of strategy will suffice, and you’ll know exactly how much we need for each individual client and their individual needs.
As a Strategist or Planner, you’ll bring your wealth of experience working with widely recognised brands to support not only our clients but the wider business to understand that STRATEGY ALWAYS WINS. You’ll have experience facing clients on pitches, have a horror story to tell, and can stay cool when getting pressed on the data that you’ve spent weeks* perfecting.
(*”weeks” is not reflective of our standard turnaround times - we work fast… hyper-fast, faster than Usain Bolt on wheels, and hope you’d be up to the challenge)
So what will it take...
- Collaborate with our Data & Insights and Creative Strategy teams to develop strategic recommendations that deliver against the KPI requirements of the brief.
- Push the boundaries of strategic recommendations when it’s necessary in order to balance fame and fortune.
- Run strategic workshops with the wider business during proposal building (to help shape proposals) but also during down-time (to help share your wealth of knowledge).
What we’d love you to know
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the social landscape, you don’t need to be glued to your phone all day every day - after all we have work to do, but you’ll know the differences between TikTok and IG Reels, and Twitch and YouTube.
- The differences between CPA, CPM, CPI, CPE, C-3PO and how to calculate them.
- What’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what sucks.
- Data platforms, such as GWI, Newzoo & Google Analytics, if one of those freaks you out don’t worry we can help.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a creative agency role, but don’t be put off if you’ve got the creds.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience working in Social Media (Influencers, Paid Media, Content, Creative will all form part of your day).
- Don’t be a dick. We love team players.
When you apply:
- Provide us with a case study of a project you’ve worked on that will grab our attention. It’s not just about the brand, it could be about the results, the process or even what learnings you took from it. BE BOLD!
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays