Talent Assistant - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about creating fantastic employee experiences and attracting & retaining talent across Kairos Group. You will work closely with the HR team and Talent Acquisition Manager to provide excellent administrative support across the recruitment process. Be our culture gatekeeper by owning candidate screenings to ensure best company fit. You will have an eye for detail, and a desire to actively improve our Talent function. You won’t need to have a degree in HR or be CIPD qualified, some experience would be beneficial, however not a necessity.
Day to day:
- Manage and administer our Applicant Tracking System ensure best practice across the Group,
- Support our Talent Acquisition Manager in ensuring we are delivering our recruitment strategy.
- Supporting our Talent Acquisition Manager by booking interviews as well as keeping candidates informed and up to date on timelines
- Uphold an excellent candidate experience across the Group.
- Ensure our HRIS (BambooHR) & ATS (Workable) systems are always up to date.
- Support the delivery of key recruitment projects, ensuring you bring the fun and maximise engagement.
- Collaborating with the marketing team on Employer Branding efforts, internal engagement with initiatives, owning job boards and social media posting for recruitment.
- Championing our core tools and software, supporting staff in optimising them.
- Champion our D&I strategy, ensuring we’re continuously striving to do better.
- Representing Kairos Group at key careers events and showcasing our opportunities.
- Build relationships with local organisations & education providers to support the uptake of our Apprenticeship programme.
- Champion & support the execution of company wide processes and software rollouts.
- Where needed, support with office management responsibilities, ensuring our working environments reflect our company ethos & values.
- You don’t need to have a degree or CIPD qualification, simply a passion for people and creating amazing experiences!
- A desire to pursue a career in Recruitment
- You love to be organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Some Talent Admin experience & understanding of the Talent function
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days!
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays