Video Editor - United Kingdom
Turopium Sports & Entertainment is the fastest growing gaming talent management agency in the UK and following our expansion into the US, we’re looking to diversify our roster into a wider range of sectors.
Since our launch in early 2020 we’ve worked with over 100 of the biggest brands in the world including Gymshark, Logitech, Panasonic, Amazon and UEFA Champions League to name a few. On top of that, we’ve also grown an exclusive roster of over 39+ creators, from TV personality James Buckley to streaming royalty B0aty and FIFA’s finest MattHDGamer. We don’t like to gloat but we’d say that’s pretty impressive.
Turopium is now in the position where we’re starting to cement ourselves as one of the leading global talent management agencies, working with industry-leading brands and delivering world-class campaigns. For that to happen, we need the best of the best to join us on the journey.
Turopium is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Kyma, a social publisher whose channels generate 150M+ views per month. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party!
You will be responsible for editing video content for one of our highly successful Gaming Creators. You need to be ambitious and ready to work in a fast-paced environment and you must be an excellent team player.
Here’s what to expect in the day-to-day role:
- Editing (both video and audio) using After Effect and Premiere Pro
- Youtube Video Editing.
- Editing & story boarding video game content, preferably Call of Duty.
- Overall management of projects, often on tight turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team. You need to be well-organised, efficient and self-motivating
- Advising the Creator on production problems and the ability to spot possible problems ahead of time
- Significant professional experience as a Video Editor in a social media format.
- Experience editing video game content, preferably Call of Duty.
- Youtube video editing experience.
- A strong passion for engaging social content.
- We’re looking for someone with an excellent eye for detail – ensuring all work is of exceptional quality.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritise and drive forward multiple projects at a time
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days