Head of Creator Development - Manchester
Kyma Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as a social-first creative media publisher. Our services include - social content amplification, creating and distributing branded & original content, AR & VR brand experiences as well as paid social & consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Turopium, a leading Talent Management agency, alongside Kairos Media, which operates as a social-first, media agency.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our Manchester & London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media publishers are struggling to navigate.
We’re looking for an innovative and creative leader to build and lead our syndication team. Working with and monetising some of the biggest & baddest social talent in the world.
What are we looking for?
- Someone to express their ability to captivate & create strong long-lasting relationships, whilst leading a team of social and creator specialists.
- A fantastic record of marketing excellence, with a focus upon social media growth and talent management.
- Monitor/oversee the selling process with potential new creators, from 1st contact, negotiation & closing phase
- Oversee the reviewing of creator potential before signing
- Contribute to talent sourcing efforts by building firm links with the most relevant partners in the ecosystem (e.g. talent managers/agencies)
- Provide in-depth analysis of the syndicated creator content; know how to detect trends, alter content per platform, and implement strategies optimised for growth and revenue
- Transmit this expertise to the team, notably through content suggestions (reporting internally on the overall performance of pages, providing appropriate suggestions to our creators, etc.)
- Coordinate with legal & marketing teams to prepare the most relevant contract & offers for creators
- Continuously adjust creators’ offering by identifying upselling opportunities in collaboration with the success team
- Set creators up for success across all relevant platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter)
- Work with the Data / Tech team to develop your analytical tools
- Develop reporting processes across the department to ensure creators are kept up-to-date with their performance & ever-changing strategy
- Foster an environment of learning & creativity within your team; lead by example
- Manage the reporting and invoicing process within your department
- Minimum 3 years experience in Talent & Creator Management OR Building Social Communities
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing a team
- You are recognised for your organisation, your rigor and your interpersonal skills
- Significant experience generating brand new business sales opportunities
- You have very strong analytical skills & are very comfortable with numbers and data (creating & analysing P&L’s, as well as forecasting revenue)
- Strong ability to negotiate and tenacity when discussing high stake projects
- Passion for social media, especially for content creators
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable and confident in creating social links with the various influencers/stakeholders in the entertainment industry
- Ability to captivate and create strong long-lasting relationships
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days