Freelance TikTok Creator (Food Focused) - United Kingdom
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London and Manchester HQs, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
We are looking for a remote TikTok Content Creator to create content on a freelance basis.
You will be tasked with ideating, filming and editing TikTok suited videos for an innovative and renowned foodie TikTok account, creating high quality and aspirational content to increase reach, engagement levels and grow the following organically.
You will be required to produce 5 ready-to-post videos per week that are completely original and bespoke. We need an avid foodie who has a passion for creating, appealing food content, while regularly keeping up with trends across the TikTok platform to ensure content is reactive and engaging.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Film and edit 5 videos weekly to sit on the TikTok account.
- Work to briefs provided by the Social Media Manager and Content Team.
- Action any amends or feedback from the relevant team members.
- Ability to ideate videos on a consistent basis.
- Ability to film recipes and food content to a high standard.
- Ability to edit videos within Premiere Pro (or equivalent editing software).
- 1 year or more experience of devising and executing social media content engagement and stand alone copy when executing event coverage.
- A passion for foodie content!