Senior Account Manager (USA) - Los Angeles
The Role in a Nutshell
You will oversee and be accountable for the delivery of a large scale, nationwide US esports tournament for one the most reputable brands in the world. Spanning across online and offline activity, you will manage all aspects of the project, working with various teams under you. You will deliver a world first format and a market leading execution that is the first step in a multi year project.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary relationship owner for assigned accounts and lead the entire project team from planning to execution
- Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of the start-up process
- Project manage all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Communicate client requirements to social teams, influencer teams, esports/operation teams and admin teams
- Managing relationships with publishers, their IP and value exchange between both parties
- Lead client review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings
- Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
- Advise best practices for esports marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Oversee client billing and forecasting
- Analyse and report P/L, client by client, and aggregated
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return) ● Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days.