Social Lead - London
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Consequently, we’ve now expanded with offices in Manchester and LA. In fact, we have so many new positions due to our rapid growth, it’s hard to keep them on one page. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
Working to uphold world class content standards and industry leading creative output, we require a Social Lead to join us here at Kairos. This individual will develop both a best in class team of social experts and social strategies/content that make people stop in their tracks.
You think you have what it takes? Come join the chaos!
● Overseeing various pods of a social team, (senior) social managers and social executives, accountable for output of 15+
● Are you an experienced manager? You’ll need to oversee progression and expectation setting.
● Responsible for client satisfaction across any social led projects
● We like a bit of order to our chaos, so we’ll need you to be responsible for resource organisation and flagging to management where applicable
● It’s all in the detail...including task/project management, we’ll need you for that
● Identify market trends and recommend strategies, changes and executions against it
● Ensure the team create and implement highly creative content that’s always on-brand/strategy
● Accountable for data tracking of all projects and hitting targets consistently
● The Kairos experience is like nothing else, but we need a little from you first. A minimum of 3+ years of management experience/equivalent role experience within an social agency or the equivalent brand side
● Extensive gaming knowledge and experience (Never played Skyrim? You’re out - you will be expected to prove it)
● 1+ years experience of directly managing a team
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays