Campaign Development Executive - Freelance - United Kingdom
The Campaign Development Executive is responsible for delivering primarily all short term projects and per-creator opportunities. They will fully execute and manage those projects from start to finish and proactively search for new opportunities to increase campaign revenue.
This candidate will also be responsible for the day-to-day management, strategy and growth of our Campaigns Discord channel, ensuring its size is increased with relevant talent managers and influencers to respond to opportunities, and utilising its features in order to get briefs out en-masse and contract influencers quicker.
● Fully own all short-term projects (usually less than 1 month) assigned to you
● Deliver campaigns from start to finish; overseeing budgets, content delivery and final reports
● Handle day-to-day client communication
● Research and identify the right influencers for all projects
● Work with the sales and creative teams to develop influencer strategies, pitch ideas and identify upsell opportunities
● Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers
● Drive the Campaigns Team forward by sourcing new opportunities for revenue
● Own the day-to-day management of the Kairos Campaigns Discord server, ensuring fresh opportunities are added there, responses are answered, and influencers are engaged further.
● Be proactive with strategies that will grow the size of the Kairos Campaigns Discord server, working with the Innovation Director to use the technology at our disposal to make this scale rapid and effective.
● Proactively look for opportunities to sell influencers and services (including KLABS, Versus and Insights). Demonstrate confidence and professionalism in pitching these ideas
● Create a database of previous and current clients
● Establish key relationships with the above and use those relationships to develop commercial opportunities to upsell new campaigns
● Maintain your own P&L sheets. Share updates on revenue and margin to line manager on a weekly basis
● Develop systems to track client communications and pipeline of potential projects
● Be a key figure in the team: demonstrate leadership, maturity and a positive attitude
● Assist the team where possible, depending on workload
● 6 months experience within a social-first, influencer marketing or gaming/esports focused agency
● Excellent knowledge of Discord
● Know your Twitch from your YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
● The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
● Background within video gaming and/or esports (either personally or as a fan)
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with influencers and talent managers
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast in the office
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas