Social Media Manager - London
We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with a passion and deep understanding of the lifestyle market with an interest in tech to join our social team and look after some of the most established clients within the space.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a social media strategy across multiple channels and projects, ensuring our platforms maintain momentum and creating best in class social content. You will manage and work closely with social media executives and other social media managers within the team.
- Report into the Senior Social Media Manager & Social Media Lead with regular social updates and any queries/issues
- Oversee and manage entire social strategy and implication across multiple channels and projects (including but not limited to; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Controlling and executing social calendars and various documents to collate creative ideas
- Creating all social content and social creative output
- Ability to stay up to date on social media trends, to ensure we are always at the front of trends/conversations
- Ideate and plan innovative creative activations with the wider team
- Working with the team, produce truly unrivalled social content, taking into account the various clients' desires and wants
- Manage social media executives to maintain momentum towards reaching targets for the year and creating best in class social content
- Regular contact with the client(s)
- Knowledge of tech/lifestyle brands, in relation to both social and influencers.
- Proven experience managing and growing large brand or equivalent social accounts
- Proven experience growing social accounts across multiple different platforms
- 2+ years of relevant industry, brand or agency experience
- 2+ years of social management experience
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Extremely strong organisational skills
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays