Junior Social Video Editor - Manchester
We are Kyma Media, one of the largest media owners in the gaming and sports Instagram media space. With a portfolio of over 80 Instagram pages, we work with global brands to increase social media exposure and create conversations.
Launched in 2019, our content reaches over 150M+ views every single month and that’s something we intend to keep growing. We’re an ambitious bunch and we’ve got big plans for the future, so we need to expand our team of social media experts to make those plans become a reality.
If you live and breathe viral memes and hashtags and want to work with huge brands like KFC Gaming, yes we were involved in the KFC gaming console launch, why not join us?
Kyma Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Are you passionate about social media and social creators? Do you want the opportunity to build a first-in class social team? Then this might be the role for you. Kyma are looking for an amazing social leader to build our social team within our Syndication department. You will be tasked with building social strategies to grow and monetise creator profiles on several platforms. Working closely with the social video team, you will be responsible for managing several pages for some of the biggest creators in the world.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Edit videos for use on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat
- Work on videos that have been briefed in, adding social-first components such as subtitles, meme bars and small animations
- Keep an ear to the ground across social media to assess what videos work well and why; apply this to your edits.
- The ability to work quickly, editing several videos per day
- A passion for social media and a strong understanding of the link between why things spread on social and psychology
- Comprehensive understanding of the adobe suite, including premier pro and after effects
- A strong portfolio of video editing work
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!