Senior Esports Executive - Manchester
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world.
Specialists in influencer marketing and social creative, Kairos Media are one of the largest influencer marketing agencies in the business today. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success that we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as an influencer marketing agency first, supporting creative, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium, our talent management agency.
The Role in a Nutshell
If you don’t live and breathe the world of gaming and esports, this role is not for you.
We are looking for someone experienced in the gaming space to deliver influencer led tournaments for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working alongside some of the best creators in the industry, you will help to deliver world-class campaigns, and contribute to the expansion of our owned bespoke tournament platform: Kairos Versus.
If you love gaming, love what you do, and want to be part of a fast paced, expanding team, Kairos Media is the place for you.
- Deliver esports tournaments from start to finish, overseeing budgets, content delivery and wrap reports
- Live online tournament administration, including set up, hosting and bracketing
- The use of Gleam or similar softwares to create and execute prize draws and giveaways
- Produce compliant tournament terms and conditions for a variety of clients
- Creation and monitoring of discord servers
- Manage teams of freelance translators where required
- Day-to-day client communication
- Research and identify the right influencers for some of the worlds’ biggest brands
- Develop influencer strategies, pitch ideas and identify upsell opportunities
- Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers
- Oversee large scale ambassador programmes across multiple regions
- Experience in the planning and execution of gaming/esports tournaments - both online and LAN based
- Skilled in the creation of discord servers
- Ability to conceive, pitch and win tournament campaigns for past and current clients
- An extensive understanding of the influencer marketing landscape
- Confident in handling client communications and with handling 100K+ budgets
- Experience working with industry metrics, particularly CPM and CPV
- A developed network of industry contacts (talent agencies, influencers, freelancers, map builders) and the ability to develop key relationships
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required
- Experience and knowledge across multiple titles, including CS:GO, CoD and LoL
- Office closure over Christmas and additional paid time off
- Access to discounts and perks on your favourite tech and highstreet brands.
- Birthday day off- and we always provide the cake!
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity days
- Fully stocked kitchen/fridge; breakfast, hot drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday (when we’re back in the office)