Junior Creative Strategist - London
Junior Creative Strategist
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400m+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We’re looking for an ambitious creative thinker who loves coming up with bold ideas that take consumers on a journey. Our work is all about storytelling in the digital world and understanding how this narrative can drive performance against our clients KPIs.
Working closely with our team of strategists, you’ll be responsible for brainstorming and building out ideas for social media, influencers, experiential, paid media and out of home.
We’re all about pushing the boundaries of creativity, however everything we do has to be linked back to the core goals of our clients so you’ll need to push yourself to develop ideas that can closely link to specific targets like driving sales, follower growth or downloads.
You don’t need to have any experience speaking in front of clients yet, but the confidence that you can capture the attention of a room of people is well received here!
So what will it take...
- A collaborative mindset - you’ll be working with lots of teams within the business
- An obsession with social media - from TikTok to YouTube and everything in between
- Enthusiasm - if you aren’t passionate about the role it’ll be a long day every day
- Someone who learns quickly from their mistakes (we all make them, don’t worry!)
- An interest in the gaming industry is beneficial, though not compulsory
- A creative mind - duh
- An idea of what’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what sucks.
Requirements in no particular order:
● Educated to Degree level in a relevant degree… you tell us
● Excellent written and verbal English
● A genuine interest in social media and how brands can benefit from it
● Don’t be a dick. We love team players.
When you apply:
● Provide us with your CV and tell us about your favourite branded creative activation this year (There are no wrong answers here)
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays