Senior Strategist - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Numbers. Lots of numbers. Not the boring kind like trigonometry or pythagoras theorem, we’re talking about the kind that you love to be amongst, identifying key trends and data points that help you to shape strategies that leave our clients thinking “huh, they really do know what they’re talking about…”.
You may be the kind of person who finds creative solutions infuriating unless they’ve been backed up with strategy. Or, you might be the kind of person who knows when a snippet of strategy will suffice, and you’ll know exactly how much we need to have our clients begging for more.
As Senior Strategist we’d need you to bring your years of experience, of helping shape strategies for small independent brands right through to international global clients, and help to nurture not only our strategy team but the wider business to know that STRATEGY ALWAYS WINS. You’ll have experience facing clients, have a horror story to tell, and can stay cool when getting pressed on the data that you’ve spent weeks* perfecting.
(*”weeks” is not reflective of our standard turnaround times - we work fast… hyper fast, faster than Usain Bolt on wheels, and hope you’d be up to the challenge)
Ironically a Creative is writing this, but we love you strategists. We know your power, and now we want to take over the world with you. So what will it take...
- Collaborate with our Data & Insights and Creative Strategy teams to develop strategic recommendations that deliver against the KPI requirements of the brief.
- Push the boundaries of strategic recommendations when it’s necessary in order to balance fame and fortune.
- Run strategic workshops with the wider business during proposal building (to help shape proposals) but also during down-time (to help share your wealth of knowledge).
- Work with our other Senior Strategist Dom, to help delve deeper into team processes. We love efficiency but we LOVE work/life balance.
- Provide feedback to the wider team (creative, strategy and insights) as part of the creative process.
- Take ownership over the Strategy team satisfaction, growth and success reporting.
What we’d love you to know:
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the social landscape, you don’t need to be glued to your phone all day every day - after all we have work to do, but you’ll know the differences between TikTok and IG Reels, and Twitch and YouTube.
- The differences between CPA, CPM, CPI, CPE, C-3PO and how to calculate them.
- What’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what sucks.
- Data platforms, such as GWI, Newzoo & Google Analytics, if one of those freaks you out don’t worry we can help.
- How to manage a team and key stakeholders. We love to share knowledge, and challenge each other so being able to demonstrate times when you’ve managed various different situations will be pivotal to your success.
Requirements in no particular order:
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant degree… you tell us
- Ideally 6+ years experience in a creative agency role, but don’t be put off if you’ve got the creds.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience working in Social Media (Influencers, Paid Media, Content, Creative will all form part of your day).
- Don’t be a dick. We love team players.
When you apply:
- Provide us with a case study of a project you’ve worked on that will grab our attention. It’s not just about the brand, it could be about the results, the process or even what learnings you took from it. BE BOLD!
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days.