Junior Graphic Designer - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to support our tight knit team of creative individuals - working on big name brands within the gaming, tech and lifestyle industries
- Deliver creative assets that brings the clients brand to life
- Concept and develop social media assets for brands and influencers
- Take ownership of projects from concept to execution
- Work with our marketing team to create internal and social collateral
- Have a can-do problem-solving attitude and a great imagination to create exciting creative solutions
- Be proactive with great organisational and prioritisation skills with an ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and have confidence to work with all levels of seniority
- Deliver work against deadlines in response to client briefs.
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC & Google Slides
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday.
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited wellbeing days.