Account Manager (Gaming) - Manchester
Horizon Union is a premium gaming & esports organisation devling in all aspects of the gaming industry. Specializing in influencer marketing, gaming, social media, content creation and esports; Horizon is one of the most exciting projects to come to the UK.
Working and operating from the UK, Horizon has been active for more than a year and has seen tremendous growth in both the UK and U.S (and we’re not done just yet!). Horizon Union sits as part of the Kairos Group, a globally leading agency group, renowned for its international operations in the gaming industry. We’re here to stay so come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Account Manager to take a strategic and creative lead, working directly with our clients as a day to day point of contact. The role requires a strong knowledge of the gaming world, alongside several years of experience within the industry, whilst showcasing excellent time management skills and ability to manage relationships, both internally and externally.
Simply put, the Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day delivery and running of existing and new accounts under the Horizon brand, alongside organizing and managing internal and external teams. The successful candidate will work closely with the management team, acting as senior support and line management.
- Managing the day to day running of your accounts, with a focus on client and project management, alongside the support of management leads to guide you.
- Working with the influencer, creative, strategy and social team to ensure briefs and work streams are delivered to the highest standards.
- Management and coordination of the general account, in conjunction with budget and output expectations.
- General client management and communication.
- Responsible for creative campaign ideation, pitches and strategic processes alongside the wider internal teams.
- Keeping on top of any developments in the gaming and digital marketing sector, whilst sharing knowledge with clients and internal teams.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the Digital Marketing industry, ideally with a focus on social and influencer marketing.
- Highly organized with a background in managing projects with a variety of stakeholders & service types.
- Must be flexible, a strong multi-tasker and willing to work across all functions of a creator roster.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to think big picture, but also roll up sleeves and get into the details around key initiatives.
- Great building relationships, written and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Gaming/Esports.
- 20 days holiday per year, plus a mandatory 10 day block 'reset'.
- Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidized bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there).
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counseling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return).
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays.