NFT Manager - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
The role in a nutshell
Working across our roster of 100+ content creators and in conjunction with our e-commerce, creative studio, and talent management team, our NFT Manager will be the senior influence on evolving our NFT proposition for creators. This role is perfect for creative entrepreneurs with a passion for the creator economy and doing things first!
You will be an entrepreneurial futurist who knows the crypto and NFT space inside-out. Not only will you have had 1-2 years career experience in the space, but you will also be an ardent community member and be constantly tapped into sentiment, trends, and emerging utilities.
You will manage the entirety of NFT projects from conception of creative to execution of strategy, working directly with creators, our studio, and talent managers to deliver projects on-time and to the high standards of the agency.
You will be an autonomous self-starter who is able to curate and work to standardised critical paths, allowing the scalable delivery of NFT projects to multiple creators at once.
You will have a desire to be first or best, with an innovative eye for sustained and disruptive transformation in the space.
● 1-2 years in a career in NFTs or cryptocurrency with successful case studies.
● You are a creative entrepreneur able to put together propositions with clear monetisation strategies and timelines.
● You are a robust project manager, able to curate clear and coherent critical paths.
● You are tuned in to content creators, with a passion for gaming specifically and an understanding of consumer trends in this space.
● Ability to translate complex technologies into digestible terms for internal and external presentations.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days.