Creative Strategist - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Creative ideas that work across social media should be at the forefront of your mind each and every day. We’re looking for a Creative Strategist with a passion for gaming & esports and the power of social media to bring our clients brand to life. To date we’ve worked with some of the biggest players in the game, Activison, Ubisoft & GungHo to name a few - your job will involve coming up with ideas that makes these brands come back for more, every time.
Working alongside our planning & insights, sales and campaigns teams you will be responsible for coming up with ideas that answer the brief from our international clients, whilst continuously challenging the team around you to maximise our potential.
- Work with other creative strategists & the planning team to unpick a brief.
- Run brainstorms getting the most out of the team around you.
- Developing creative executions in response to a brief.
- Work with our proposals team to ensure your ideas are brought to life effectively.
- Rationalise your decisions with the insight provided by our planning & insights team.
- Update the wider business on the creative happenings of the gaming and esports industry.
- Support the proposals team where necessary with the production of proposals.
- Project manage your own work pipeline
- 3+ years strategy experience preferably within an social/influencer agency.
- A degree in Marketing/Design (or similar relevant subject)
- Finger on the pulse of social media, gaming and esports.
- Experience taking insight and translating it into award-winning level ideas.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Team-player who can take feedback onboard.
- Comfortable presenting work to the rest of the team.
- Willing to get involved in the creative process and constantly push the boundaries of what we can achieve.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days