Gaming Account Manager (USA) - Los Angeles
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing and social creative, Kairos Media are one of the largest influencer marketing agencies in the business today.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as an influencer marketing agency first, supporting creative, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kairos Esports, a leading esport consultancy alongside Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month.
The Role in a Nutshell
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to manage world leading & award winning video gaming brand strategies.
- A die hard video gaming enthusiast with a clear passion over a variety of genres
- A fantastic record of marketing excellence, with a focus upon social media and influencer (mostly in gaming)
- Be responsible for full project management and delivery of client campaigns
- Manage the creative process to come up with ideas for campaigns
- Manage regular five/ six figure influencer campaigns
- Oversee influencer recruitment and management
- Work with the social team where required to manage brand social accounts for clients
- Oversee large scale ambassador programs across multiple regions, or similar
- Line management of junior staff where required.
- A clear and demonstrable passion for gaming across a variety of genres
2-4 years professional experience within marketing (ideally within a gaming, social-first or influencer marketing agency)
- Experience managing marketing campaigns with significant budgets
- Live and breathe the community & content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work under pressure
- Excellent communication with the ability to build a rapport with clients
- A demonstrable history in the industry or at an agency of achieving excellence through creativity & innovation
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days