Executive Assistant - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management and content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for an hyper-organised, commercially aware Executive Assistant who will become a fundamental part of the next phase of the Kairos Group. This is a fast-paced and varied role in an exciting and ever-evolving environment. So if you’re ready for a new challenge, love a ‘no two days the same’ environment and whipping things into shape - it’s time to throw your hat in the ring!
You will be supporting our Co-Founder and CCO, Chris Parnell and Kairos Group COO, Luke Bristow. You will also work very closely with our Commercial, Operational and Finance teams, ensuring things always run smoothly and we maintain water-tight admin.
Day to day:
- Diary prioritisation and protection, ensuring that diaries run like clockwork, protecting the Director’s time and priorities.
- Meeting coordination, ensuring the smooth running of both internal and external meetings on behalf of the Directors.
- (Eventually) Organisation and coordination of travel, including daily itineraries, meeting schedules and end-to-end travel management.
- Supporting our company culture and values by partnering with the People and Operations team to coordinate company wide events and initiatives.
- Developing trusting relationships with our Directors, and gaining authority to make decisions on behalf of the executive team.
- Working closely with the marketing team to manage personal branding opportunities for the CFO and CSO including podcasts invites, speaking slots and panel slots.
- Holding directors accountable for creating content for our own channels, both internal and external facing.
- Ensuring that our leadership team remains approachable and accessible to employees, in-keeping with our company culture & values.
- Collaborating on and creating documents and presentations for internal and external meetings, ensuring they are in keeping with our branding guidelines.
- Proactively managing and optimising the Directors task management tools, to ensure that priorities are flagged well in advance to minimise bottlenecks and missed deadlines.
- Supporting the creation, drafting and maintenance of company documentation, contracts and legal documentation, to assist the Directors.
- Assisting with personal and business related administrative tasks.
What we’d love to know:
How you can provide expert support to Ross & Martin as part of a fast-paced, agile and exciting media company. As a forward-thinking and innovative organisation we rely heavily on digital tools and communication methods to stay connected and grow our business. What expertise, tools and experiences can you bring to this role? Ensuring our Directors remain connected, optimise their time and can embrace the chaos!
- You have 3 or more years of experience in a high-growth, start-up environment, supporting C-Level Directors.
- You have an ability to embrace the chaos and create structure behind the scenes.
- You are a quick learner, who is naturally proactive - asking the right questions to get the context and information you need.
- You are a hands on EA with a focus on getting things done.
- You are a problem solver and highly practiced in confidentiality and discretion.
- You have a strong commercial awareness and understand the fundamentals of a successful business.
- You are excited by the opportunity of working for a fast paced social creative agency.
- You can spot a priority a mile away and alter schedules to suit
- You are enthused about our mission, driven to achieve it and ready to have some fun along the way!
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days