Head of Social - United Kingdom
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Consequently, we’ve now expanded with offices in Manchester and LA. In fact, we have so many new positions due to our rapid growth, it’s hard to keep them on one page. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
Working to uphold world class content standards and industry leading creative output, we require a Head of Social to join us here at Kairos. This individual will develop both a best in class team of social experts and social strategies/content that make people stop in their tracks.
You think you have what it takes? Come join the chaos
●Overseeing a team of 15+, squad goals.
●Are you a leader? You’ll need to oversee progression and expectation setting.
● Responsible for client satisfaction across any social led projects
● We like a bit of order to our chaos, so we’ll need you to be responsible for resource organisation and flagging to management where applicable
● It’s all in the detail...including in task management, we’ll need you for that
● Identify market trends and recommend strategies, changes and executions against it
● Be the social approval of new business opportunities, to ensure quality of work and appropriate resource aligned
● Ensure the team create and implement highly creative content that’s always on-brand/strategy
● Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure plans are effectively integrated into
● Accountable for data tracking of all projects and hitting targets consistently
● The Kairos experience is like nothing else, but we need a little from you first. A minimum of 4+ years of management experience/equivalent role experience within an social agency or the equivalent brand side
● Extensive gaming knowledge and experience (Never played Skyrim? You’re out - you will be expected to prove it)
● 2+ years experience of directly managing a team
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!