HR Assistant - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management and content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about creating fantastic employee experiences across Kairos Group. You will have an eye for detail (a fair amount of HR & Recruitment Administration), and a desire to support & sometimes lead on socials and activities. You won’t need to have a degree in HR or be CIPD qualified, some experience would be beneficial, however not a necessity. Ahead of the game with trends and ideas, you’ll ensure our employees have a fun packed calendar of events, socials and initiatives to look forward to and support the delivery of key processes across our Operations team. Are you ready to join the chaos?
Day to day:
- Support the delivery of key HR initiatives, ensuring you bring the fun and maximise engagement.
- Planning & executing internal initiatives and events with the support of the HR team.
- Ensuring our HR (BambooHR) & Talent (Workable) systems are up to date
- Organise our employee onboarding experience, making sure every person has the same great start to their journey at Kairos Group.
- Support with Recruitment where needed
- Support the optimisation of internal communications across the organisation.
- Supporting Employer Branding efforts, ensuring internal engagement with initiatives.
- Delivering an exceptional on-boarding experience to new starters.
- Championing our core tools and software, supporting staff in optimising them.
- Where needed, support with office management responsibilities, ensuring our working environments reflect our company ethos & values.
- Representing Kairos Group at key careers events and showcasing our opportunities.
- Build relationships with local organisations & education providers to support the uptake of our Apprenticeship programme.
- Champion & support the execution of company wide processes and software rollouts.
- You don’t need to have a degree or CIPD qualification, simply a passion for people and creating amazing experiences!
- A desire to pursue a career in Human Resources.
- A love of being organised and optimising processes.
- Excellent communication skills!
- A passion for people!
Nice to haves:
- Started or part CIPD qualified (but not essential at all)
- Some HR Admin experience & understanding of the HR function
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days