Client Director - United Kingdom
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Consequently, we’ve now expanded with offices in Manchester and LA. In fact, we have so many new positions due to our rapid growth, it’s hard to keep them on one page. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
Kairos is seeking one of the most critical roles to the business since its inception, a Client Director. This role oversees multiple teams within the agency (social, influencer, accounts) and is accountable for their output and working with team leads to maintain best in class quality. The role reports directly into the MD of the agency and will be held accountable for performance across the business.
You think this is for you? Check out the below...
● You are the ultimate Kairos champion of client, ensuring across all teams we are delivering world leading work with world leading project management
● Accountable for client satisfaction across the business
● Tracking profitability across all teams through use of time tracking and project management tools
● Encompass client and account management, solutions and project delivery
● Ensure that all work delivered is to an industry leading standard (no compromise here)
● Accountable for revenue of teams and scaling of revenue
● Working with team leads constantly on resource and resource planning, with data informing these decisions
● Lead the way from a market trends perspective/ client competitors side to advise at an industry leading level
● The Kairos experience is like nothing else, but we need a little from you first. A minimum of 6+ years of management experience within a social or influencer marketing agency or the equivalent brand side
● A significant understanding of the social, influencer (non-negotiable) and ideally gaming world/landscape
● 4+years experience managing a team/business unit/7 or 8 figure P&L
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!