Outreach Assistant - United Kingdom
Turopium Sports & Entertainment is the fastest growing gaming talent management agency in the world and following our expansion into the US, we’re looking to diversify our roster into a wider range of sectors.
Since our launch in early 2020 we’ve worked with over 100 of the biggest brands in the world including Gymshark, Logitech, Panasonic, Amazon and UEFA Champions League to name a few. On top of that, we’ve also grown an exclusive roster of over 50+ creators, from TV personality James Buckley to streaming royalty B0aty and FIFA’s finest MattHDGamer. We don’t like to gloat but we’d say that’s pretty impressive.
Turopium is now in the position where we’re starting to cement ourselves as one of the leading global talent management agencies, working with industry-leading brands and delivering world-class campaigns. For that to happen, we need the best of the best to join us on the journey.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic candidate with a passion for gaming, sports and the wider social media landscape, to join a young and vibrant team who have invaluable experience and knowledge. The right candidate will be keen to kick start their career and get stuck in on working with some of the most exciting global brands and creators.
The role in a nutshell
● Utilising our software to identify the relevant creators
● Mass messaging creators utilising mass messaging software (provided by us)
● communicate with creators if they have questions in relation to the service we offer
● Scheduling of meetings with our talent managers on creators that are interested in working with us
● Tacking and organising creator responses
● You have excellent communication skills and you aren’t afraid to communicate our offering over the phone, via email or face to face
● You’re a team player who thrives off working collaboratively
● A passion for all things social media and influencer marketing (gaming and sports is
● Entrepreneurial spirit, hungry for success attitude and a drive to exceed all targets
● The willingness to work weekends/evenings to support events/campaign activations, when required (this won’t be all of the time but may be occasionally required)
● A proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision of Turopium
JD - 0 Hour / Freelance contract
This will start as around 10 hours per week but then look to scale with success.