Strategy Lead - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We’re on the lookout for a Strategy Lead to join our team in London. We want to hear from Strategists with tonnes of experience working across new business and accounts/campaigns, you’ll need to be comfortable pitching to a client one minute and chipping in with strategy on a global campaign the next.
You’ll need to be an expert in Social Media and Influencer Marketing, and it’ll help to know the Gaming industry like the back of your hand. If you don’t not to worry we have a lot of gamers in our team, but you will need to be able to get the most out of them, motivating them to push the boundaries of strategy and take our ideas to the next level!
As Strategy Lead you’ll report into the Creative Director, and have input in the strategic decisions we make across the business by defining challenges, uncover key insights and find opportunities to enhance our offering.
- Oversee the Strategy & Creative Strategy teams to ensure that we deliver recommendations to our clients which leave them in awe of your talent.
- Push the boundaries of strategic recommendations when it’s necessary in order to balance fame and fortune.
- Run strategic workshops with the wider business during proposal building (to help shape proposals) but also during down-time (to help share your wealth of knowledge).
- Work with our Project Management team to help delve deeper into team processes. We love efficiency but we LIVE for work/life balance.
- Provide feedback to the wider team (creative, strategy and insights) as part of the creative process.
- Collaborate closely with our wider teams (accounts, social, design) to execute on the ideas presented by the Strategy team.
- Take ownership over the Strategy team satisfaction, growth and success reporting.
What we’d love you to know:
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the social landscape, you don’t need to be glued to your phone all day every day - after all we have work to do, but you’ll know the differences between TikTok and IG Reels, and Twitch and YouTube.
- The differences between CPA, CPM, CPI, CPE, C-3PO and how to calculate them.
- What’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what sucks.
- Data platforms, such as GWI, Newzoo & Google Analytics, if one of those freaks you out don’t worry we can help.
- How to manage a team and key stakeholders. We love to share knowledge, and challenge each other so being able to demonstrate times when you’ve managed various different situations will be pivotal to your success.
Requirements in no particular order:
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant degree… you tell us
- Ideally 6+ years experience in a creative agency role, but don’t be put off if you’ve got the creds.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience working in Social Media (Influencers, Paid Media, Content, Creative will all form part of your day).
When you apply:
- Provide us with a case study of a project you’ve worked on that will grab our attention. It’s not just about the brand, it could be about the results, the process or even what learnings you took from it. BE BOLD!
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days