Business Director - London
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising and discover brands on social media, across the world. We specialise in social media strategy, creative content and influencer marketing for some of the worlds biggest brands.Operating from our London, Manchester and LA offices, at Kairos you will be part of an agency with a true global footprint, experiencing rapid growth and showing no signs of slowing down.
The Role in a Nutshell
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic Client Services champion to lead our client services and account management teams on some of our biggest accounts. With ideally at least 8 years’ agency experience, and a flare for problem-solving, you’ll nurture and build lasting client relationships for the agency and an award-winning account team to match.
Working alongside directors’ and the project teams to deliver world leading work constantly pushing boundaries that we didn’t even know existed.
- To establish and maintain a best-in-class Kairos Media client relationship standard for the agency to follow
- To manage senior client expectations, increase client satisfaction and engagement
- To identify and develop new opportunities within existing clients to maximise account growth (commercial and creative innovation)
- To build trust and rapport with the agency’s key clients and be the go-to point of contact for all high level business decision making between the agency and client
- To challenge the clients on their business needs, consult them on their goals and KPIs and advise on how the agency can support them on their business journey
- To stay ahead of the curve on areas of the agency’s specialties and core competencies
- To ensure all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service
- Extend and retain client relationships beyond each existing scope of work and, where appropriate, support with the project/campaigns teams to convert project based clients into retained accounts
- To pursue new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability
- To actively input into the development of agency’s strategy
- To promote the agency’s purpose, vision and values and strategic objectives (both internally and externally)
- To establish strong relationships across all agency disciplines, (other operating countries) and other owner-related businesses
- To support on new business initiatives and pitch processes, where appropriate
- To monitor and manage staff development, reviews and hiring for roles within Client Services and/or Project Management
- To mentor fellow employees
- To attract, develop and retain talent in the industry.
- To directly manage a team of industry leading Account Directors
- Minimum of eight years experience in client services or account management roles
- Minimum of two to three years experience in a senior management or executive level position
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Strong commercial background with a demonstrated history of growing new revenue
- In-depth understanding of all communication, advertising and marketing disciplines - in particular social media and influencer marketing
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block 'reset', Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, its on there).
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return).
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays.