Digital Product Manager
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the
next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in
influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative
social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x
bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to
international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and
we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency,
Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month...w and Turopium; a full-service
management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent.
We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
As the first ever Digital Product Manager at Kairos Group, you'll be a key player in how we deliver the vision and mission of our business through the Tech strategy.
Joining a small team with a huge vision, you'll be entrepreneurial by nature and excited about the opportunity to shape a tech offering which will reach millions of people across the world. You'll relish a startup agency environment and have a strong experience in building and leading teams as well as products, to greatness. You'll have the drive to challenge the norm, champion innovation and embrace the chaos.
You'll lead the development of our innovative insight tool and tournament software that encompasses multiple facets of Kairos Group, influencer marketing and e-commerce. You will also lead on the direction of our tools, an expert in our capabilities and driving the future of tech within our business. You'll bring a huge passion for the future, gaming, and esports; always striving to know what's next, new or better in the work you do, your processes or in technologies.
What you’ll do
- Help shape and execute Kairos Group’s tech strategy, owning the design, execution and success of our tools & products.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features.
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects.
- Support Tech talent acquisition efforts, leading on candidate assessment and providing appropriate feedback.
- Manage prioritise workload with external engineering teams.
- Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers through interviews and other sources.
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved.
- Lead optimisation of Kairos Group’s products and ensure we leverage tech to its full potential.
- Get stuck into the challenge, not being afraid to get your hands dirty with development if needed.
We're looking for:
- Product management experience within an in-house environment
- Strong technical knowledge, understanding how to get the best out of particular technologies, tools and engineers.
- Extensive experience delivering complex digital products for significant user bases.
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with strong intellect and good product instincts.
- Track record of delivering on multiple concurrent workstreams.
- A knack for identifying the most relevant product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making.
- A knowledge or passion for esports/gaming.
- User experience knowledge and understanding of behaviours
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- A good grasp of prioritisation and ability to break large projects into manageable pieces.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!