Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Specialists in influencer marketing and social creative, Kairos Media are one of the largest influencer marketing agencies in the business today. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success that we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as an influencer marketing agency first, supporting creative, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium, our talent management agency.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an EA who will become a fundamental part of the next phase of the Kairos Group. This is a fast-paced and varied role in an exciting and ever-evolving environment. In this role you will be responsible as EA to our CEO, Mike Craddock and Kairos Media MD Drew Townley. As part of our People and Operations team, you will also be the beating heart of our shiny new Manchester office, helping to create and maintain the Kairos Culture as we grow rapidly into new locations.
Administration and Organisation
- Diary prioritisation and protection for 2x Kairos Group Directors, ensuring that the diary runs like clockwork, determining whether a meeting is worth taking, obtaining a clear agenda, ensuring it is of an appropriate length and capturing actions and follow up tasks. You will also need to quickly pivot the diary to ensure that urgent meetings are accommodated.
- Meeting coordination including the creation and distribution of meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, booking meeting rooms and arranging for IT resources and refreshments in support of a smooth and efficient meeting facilitation.
- Organisation of Senior Leadership Team activities including offsite meetings.
- (Eventually) Organisation and co-ordination of Executives travel requirements, including daily itineraries, meeting schedules and end-to-end travel management.
- Leading and partnering with other members of the People and Operations team to co-ordinate company wide events.
- Authority to make decisions on behalf of the executive team.
- Creating presentations for meetings.
- Assistance with personal and business related administrative tasks.
- Working closely with the marketing team to manage personal branding opportunities for the CEO and MD including podcasts invites, speaking slots and panel slots.
- Holding directors accountable for creating content for our own channels, both internal and external facing.
- Ensure that the Kairos Group Manchester office is a fun, engaging and inclusive place to be.
- Liaise with third parties where applicable to support the smooth operation of the office
- Take ownership of office supplies, inventory list (laptops, mobile devices, office equipment, etc), and ongoing orders for food, drink and office sundries
- Ensure that the office is at all times clean and tidy (i.e. making sure staff are on top of this) especially when clients or important external stakeholders are visiting
- Be the ‘go to’ person in the Manchester office for queries
- Be the eyes and ears of the leadership team
You should apply if...
- You have 3 or more years of experience in a high-growth business supporting C-Level Directors
- You embrace the chaos and create structure behind the scenes
- You are a quick learner and naturally proactive. You ask the right questions to get the context and information you need.
- You are a hands on EA with a focus on getting things done
- You naturally find opportunities to make a difference and improve things
- You are a problem solver and highly practiced in confidentiality and discretion
- You are excited by the opportunity of working for a fast paced social creative agency
- You can spot a priority a mile away and alter schedules to suit
- You are enthused by our mission, driven to achieve it and ready to have some fun along the way!
- Office closure over Christmas and additional paid time off
- Access to discounts and perks on your favorite tech and highstreet brands.
- Birthday day off- and we always provide the cake!
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity days
- Fully stocked kitchen/fridge; breakfast, hot drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday (when we’re back in the office)
- The opportunity to work from our other offices
- Plenty of clubs/societies