Influencer Marketing Executive | Gaming & esports
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will be coordinating activities to deliver exciting campaigns, discover and nurture influencers in the gaming space and provide the best experience for our clients. Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, you will be organised, driven and raring for a challenge!
- Support day-to-day client communication in a professional manner
- Adhere to project timelines and deliver successful campaigns
- Support an account manager at handling client face-to-face meetings
- Support the creative team to come up with ideas for influencer campaigns
- Research and identify influencers for relevant brands
- Work with some of the largest brands in the world
- Utilise in-house and third party software to identify relevant influencers
- Respond to internal briefs for influencer recommendations
- Contact and negotiate with relevant influencers and/or agents/managers
- Oversee large scale ambassador programmes across multiple regions, or similar
- Background within video gaming and / or esports is essential (as a fan or professionally)
- Ideally some experience within a social-first or influencer marketing agency
- Live and breathe the content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work under pressure
- Excellent communication with the ability to build a rapport with influencers