Account Coordinator (Gaming) - United States
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we are one of the largest social creative agencies in the market. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will be coordinating activities to deliver exciting campaigns, discover and nurture influencers and provide the best experience for our clients. Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, you will be organised, great with people, driven and raring for a challenge!
● Delivering influencer campaigns from start to finish, overseeing budgets and content delivery and producing final reports.
● Assist with day-to-day client communication.
● Project management (via Asana)
● Research and identify the right influencers for some of the worlds’ biggest brands.
● Develop influencer strategies, pitch ideas and identify upsell opportunities.
● Assist with the creative process for campaign ideation, providing regular innovation for influencer activations.
● Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers.
● Oversee large scale campaigns across multiple regions, ensuring talent is briefed and the campaign is carried out seamlessly.
● Live and breathe the gaming world
● The ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
● Highly organized
● Interest in gaming is essential, with a clear passion across a variety of genres.
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build relationships with clients, influencers and talent managers.
● A demonstrable understanding of the digital marketing landscape (influencer focus).
● Basic understanding of industry metrics (CPM, CPV, CPC etc).
● Bonus points, if you already have a developed network of contacts within the industry (talent agencies, influencers etc).
● Experience with planning and executing influencer campaigns.
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays