Campaign and Partnerships Lead - United Kingdom
Turopium Sports & Entertainment is the fastest growing gaming talent management agency in the world and following our expansion into the US, we’re looking to diversify our roster into a wider range of sectors.
Since our launch in early 2020 we’ve worked with over 100 of the biggest brands in the world including Gymshark, Logitech, Panasonic, Amazon and UEFA Champions League to name a few. On top of that, we’ve also grown an exclusive roster of over 39+ creators, from TV personality James Buckley to streaming royalty B0aty and FIFA’s finest MattHDGamer. We don’t like to gloat but we’d say that’s pretty impressive.
Turopium is now in the position where we’re starting to cement ourselves as one of the leading global talent management agencies, working with industry-leading brands and delivering world-class campaigns. For that to happen, we need the best of the best to join us on the journey.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic business development executive, with a passion for gaming, sports and the wider social media landscape, to join a young and vibrant team who have invaluable experience and knowledge. The right candidate will be a self starter and keen to get stuck in on working with some of the most exciting global brands and creators.
The role in a nutshell
Brand partnerships form the backbone of any agency in our sector. In this role you’ll play a key part in leading and driving forward the growth of the business and developing new opportunities for further expansion. This role plays a critical part in helping turopium and our creators get to that next step by expanding the list of brands we work with and increasing our overall offering and service we provide to our creators.
As well as this you’ll be responsible for managing the team members to further success by supporting them on both ends of the business (brand partnerships to creator acquisition).
● New Business prospecting opportunities and and client upsells
● Creative and Strategy Team Collaboration for new biz ops
● Cross selling of group services where appropriate
● Management of sales & Talent execs and their development
● Day to day pitching process
● New Product Development with talent and launches
● Existing client/talent relationship management from historic relationships
● Internal Turopium culture management
● Lead UK finance process
● Review and update talent onboarding process
● Weekly 1-2-1s with junior teams members
● Assist wider team on brand deal opportunity
● Weekly calls with UK gaming talent
● Run content diversification for new tiktok creators
● Manage Asana dashboard and ensure all sales data is up-to-date and correct
● Monthly business reports to assist in internal Stakeholder meetings
A bit about you
● 3+ years of experience in a similar sales / business development position
● You have excellent communication skills and you aren’t afraid to communicate our
offering over the phone, via email or face to face
● Thrive when working towards targets
● Be comfortable outreaching/prospecting new accounts
● Understanding of the gaming and wider influencer landscape
● Strong Knowledge on social media channels and their professional use cases
● Experience working on full end to end campaign process (ideation to execution and
● Pension and life assurances
● Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
● Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
● Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always
● Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake...
● We close the office over Christmas!