Senior Account Executive - 1-SAE- EMEA - UK
We are Kairos, an award-winning team of over 100 social natives, with offices across London, Manchester and New York.
Founded by our ‘30 under 30 co-founders’ we are specialists in digital marketing, experts in social media and gamers at heart, but that hasn’t stopped us from working with the biggest non-gaming brands in the world helping them to reach their audiences in creative and innovative ways, powered by social media.
Samsung, PepsiCo, Epic Games, Activision, JBL, Pizza Hut, Cetaphil: these are just some of the brands we work with daily and we need creative, strategic, data-led individuals to help shape award-winning campaigns that keep them coming back for more!
Kairos operate a hybrid culture in our London office, as we understand the value of both home and in-office working. We expect office attendance at our Holborn base at least 2 days per work to allow for effective teamwork and collaboration with your peers.
Want to join the team? Here are our three non-negotiables:
- Input - Join in, take part, be heard and contribute, team members looking for an easy ride won’t succeed here.
- Output - Focus on quality, if you’re not happy with what we’re creating then stop and ask why. Everything we create should be good enough for your portfolio.
- Together - Most importantly, achieve it together! Not feeling it, that’s okay we’re one team and support each other every step of the way. No egos. No judgment.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for the day to day management of their assigned accounts, across internal teams and external client contacts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple client accounts whilst simultaneously directing different individuals and departments to ensure work is coordinated, of high quality and delivers results
- Managing the day-to-day client relationship and understanding their needs, aims and objectives
- Supporting, enabling and contributing to the creation of innovative, workable ideas for clients with a heavy social, digital & influencer focus
- Supporting the senior agency team in the leadership of projects from planning to execution
- Presenting solutions, propositions and ideas to clients
- Reviewing the effectiveness of campaigns
- Ensuring timely delivery of key documents – proposals, scopes, reports whilst maintaining high levels of quality delivery from the team
- Liaison with other client agencies, eg. Paid Media, ATL and PR
- Writing internal briefs in order to provide clear deliverables for campaigns and projects
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
- Anticipate problems and be able to escalate as necessary with a suggested solution
- Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Representing Kairos at events where clients and talent may be present
- 2+ years of experience in digital/social/PR agency
- Experience in wider marketing, specifically working within social would be extremely beneficial
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Google suite and project management tools
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days!
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays