Social Media Manager, German Speaking (Freelance) - SCL
We are Kairos Media, one of the fastest growing social creative agencies in the UK and you better believe we’ve bagged the awards to prove it. Founded by our ‘30 under 30 co-founders’, we’re now a team of over 70 people across London, Manchester and Los Angeles and we’re growing rapidly.
Kairos Media prides itself on being a 360 agency that delivers creative strategy and execution for brands with a “science meets art”, no bullshit approach. We’re specialists in influencer marketing, paid social and content production and there’s absolutely no egos here. We champion our team of experts to get the job done and we’ll challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with a passion and deep understanding of the gaming and influencer market in the DACH region.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be the driving force behind our client’s social media and influencer strategies in Germany. You will be responsible for implementing strategy across multiple channels and projects, ensuring our platforms maintain momentum and showcase the best in class social content. You will develop and execute innovative campaign plans and content concepts to meet your client’s business goals, tracking against measurable KPIs, managing and working closely with social media executives.
- Native German speaker
- Ideally DE-based but flexible
- Knowledge of the gaming sector in DACH, including an interest in home and tech brands.
- Proven experience managing and growing large brand (or equivalent) social accounts.
- 2+ years of relevant industry, brand or agency experience.
- 2+ years of influencer management experience.
- 2+ years of social media management experience.
- 1+ years of team management experience.
- Extremely strong organisational skills.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and produce both quick comebacks for audience engagement and stand alone copy when executing event coverage.
- Ability to understand analytics data from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Flexible to work outside standard working hours when required - evenings and weekend coverage for esports events, game launches or similar.
- An extreme passion and understanding in gaming and esports - you should be able to hold a conversation about multiple titles at the highest level, whether esports or gaming.