Talent Executive - TUO5
Turopium is the fastest growing gaming talent management agency in the UK and following our expansion into the US, we’re looking to diversify our roster into a wider range of sectors. We represent over 100 exclusive gaming, music, and lifestyle content creators.
Turopium works with industry-leading brands to drive revenue growth for our exclusive talent and deliver professional influencer marketing campaigns for our brand partners. For that to happen, we need the best of the best to join us on the journey.
Turopium is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Kyma, a social publisher whose channels generate 150M+ views per month. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We’re now looking for a candidate with a keen interest in talent management who can proactively research the creator landscape, work closely with our team to identify new content creators and ensure the growth and expansion of our current roster. The role currently is focused on the gaming sector so the experience is preferred. As we continue to grow there will be scope to work across other sectors. This is an exciting role as we as have just opened our new Manchester office, providing you with a platform to make your mark in the business and further your career in talent management. To do this we are looking for ambitious, confident and personable candidates to support further growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Around 1-year of experience in entertainment marketing, talent management and/or online video advertising.
- Must be flexible, a strong multi-tasker and willing to work across all functions of the talent team.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to think big picture, but also roll up sleeves and get into the details around key initiatives.
- Knowledge of YouTube / Twitch / Twitter and Instagram analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices, ability to analyse, prepare and present data) would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Gaming/Esports is desirable.
- You are a strategic thinker and able to scout top talent
- Confident in communicating our client needs and services we offer on the phone, web video conference, in person or through email
- Provide detailed information about us, the brands we work with and how we can develop creators even further
- Collaborative/Team player
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block 'reset', Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, its on there).
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return).
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays.