Gaming Partnerships Manager - London
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Gaming Partnership Manager with a strong sales background in the gaming sector who can bring both strategy and creative flair to our team. Our footprint is expanding, our clients are growing and this is a great opportunity to be part of something incredible.
The Role in a Nutshell
Brand partnerships and sales as a whole form the backbone of any agency, supporting growth, and developing new expansion opportunities. We are looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates to support further growth.
You will be responsible for researching the market and identifying target brands across both non-endemic (non-gaming focused fmcg, tech, automotive etc) and endemic (publishers, hardware, mobile) to build relationships, develop sales opportunities, support the execution of pitches, and deliver a consistent sales pipeline. Building relationships with gaming brands, marketing managers/directors, and key individuals from each client in the marketing teams will be essential.
Kairos is proud to be one of the global leaders in helping brands enter the gaming industry, and this role will be focused upon our “Kairos Versus” tournament platform but also creative, strategy, data insights & influencer marketing offerings to build well-rounded integrated strategies for prospective clients.
- Identify relevant leads & convert prospects across non-endemic brands potentially looking to enter the gaming industry
- Identify relevant gaming publishers, mobile clients and hardware clients to foster new relationships & new business opportunities
- Communicate the value of Kairos Media to new leads
- Liaise with global top-tier current and potential clients
- Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team to deliver world-class materials to our clients
- Assist with campaign planning, creation, and strategy
- Contribute to the team’s content planning and creative design sessions
- Provide support at out-of-office events
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks
- Substantial contacts & knowledge within gaming globally.
- Extensive knowledge of the video games industry
- Basic knowledge of influencer marketing
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Passion for all things social media and online marketing
- Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- Openness to international travel, once Covid-19 allows
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don’t have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays