Paid Social Manager - KM24009PMM
Who we are
We are Kairos, an award-winning team of over 100 social natives, with offices across London, Manchester and New York.
Founded by our Forbes 30 under 30 co-founders we are specialists in digital marketing, experts in social media and gamers at heart, but that hasn’t stopped us from working with the biggest non-gaming brands in the world helping them to reach their audiences in creative and innovative ways, powered by social media.
Samsung, PepsiCo, Cetaphil, Epic Games, Activision, JBL, Pizza Hut: these are just some of the brands we work with daily and we need creative, strategic, data-led individuals to help shape award-winning campaigns that keep them coming back for more!
Kairos EMEA operate a hybrid culture in our London and Manchester offices, as we understand the value of both home and in-office working. We expect office attendance at our Holborn base at least 2 days per work to allow for effective teamwork and collaboration with your peers.
The Role in a Nutshell
You will work closely with our Paid Social Lead to design and execute the best strategy for our clients, in close collaboration with our account and creative teams to maximise the performance of the campaigns you’ll execute across multiple platforms and markets.
This role will be a key part of the Paid Social department at Kairos as you’ll become the go-to person for anything related to campaign launch, execution, optimisation and reporting. You’ll have the opportunity to activate multi-platform strategies for clients from gaming and lifestyle industries to pure e-commerce companies.
● Create detailed media plans based off social and influencer strategies
● Execute campaigns across all platforms and coordinate with account directors and managers to plan and implement digital campaigns and closely monitor and optimise performance
● Constantly test and optimise channel and campaign performance beyond CPM/CPC/CPA
● Collaborate closely with other internal teams to support integrated campaigns and advise on the most effective use of their channels
● Provide ad hoc analysis as well as regular channel performance reports
● Find and test new platforms and emerging formats to grow our digital footprint and increase our results
● Manage day-to-day campaign metrics and optimisations across a variety of platforms
● Be a specialist across our core ad platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, X, TikTok, Twitch and Pinterest
● Ideally 3+ years experience of Facebook Advertising and preferably other platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and X
● Proven success buying ads on an auction-style platform (Facebook ads manager, TikTok ads manager etc).
● A solid understanding of each platform’s advertising formats and features and an avid interest in exploring new formats and ways to engage audiences through paid digital media
● Experience with Excel, ideally advanced formulas and vlookups
● Great organisational skills, with the ability to stay on top of multiple projects at any given time.
● Excellent communication skills, with experience in being able to communicate effectively to your colleagues and clients
● Flexible and able to pivot quickly when priorities change
● Consistent execution and strong attention to detail
● A visible pattern of impact and success in whatever you’ve chosen to do in the past
● Knowledge of Ads Managers across the main social media platforms.
● A solid understanding of digital advertising and building paid media campaigns, including pixel tracking, customer data onboarding, custom audience creation and sales tracking, to demonstrate direct campaign ROI
● Experience in creating and managing campaign reporting for clients, including management of dashboards with data on CPC, CPM and CPA metrics. Experience in e-commerce and customer acquisition marketing is preferable
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days!
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays