Account Director (Influencer Marketing) - Manchester
We are Kairos Media, one of the fastest growing social creative agencies in the UK and you better believe we’ve bagged the awards to prove it. Founded by our ‘30 under 30 co-founders’, we’re now a team of over 70 people across London, Manchester and Los Angeles and we’re growing rapidly.
Kairos Media prides itself on being a 360 agency that delivers creative strategy and execution for brands with a “science meets art”, no bullshit approach. We’re specialists in influencer marketing, paid social and content production and there’s absolutely no egos here. We champion our team of experts to get the job done and we’ll challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone. .
We’ve worked with huge clients on a global scale including KFC, Logitech, Heinz, Pizza Hut and boohooMAN so it’s fair to say that we know our stuff. Things can get chaotic at times and our team embraces that - it makes that Friday feeling even sweeter.
Kairos Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
You will oversee and be accountable for the delivery of multiple digital first (influencer & social focus) marketing strategies for leading mainstream brand strategies within the video primarily lifestyle sector. You will manage all aspects of the project and it’s P&L, working with various team members across different disciplines. You will deliver market leading executions in an industry leading company.
The Account Director is responsible for the full client P&L, upselling, overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full P&L responsibility of six / seven figure marketing budgets for client brand activations
- Full ownership of digital projects, often with a heavy influencer, digital & social focus.
- Ensure commercial growth and upselling targets are met across the account(s)
- Responsible for full strategy for accounts, with expectation of leading significant creative and marketing innovation
- Lead client relationship, with support of an Account Manager
- Lead the entire project team from planning to execution
- Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of the start-up process
- Manage team to ensure all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Manage client requirements to account teams, social teams, influencer teams, paid teams and any other relevant stakeholders
- Managing relationships with potential partners, with support of an Account Manager
- Manage client review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings
- Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
- Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Oversee client billing and forecasting
- Analyse and report P/L, client by client, and aggregated
- Line management of Account Manager (s)
- Responsible for full projects on a day to day basis
- Ensure full resourcing and resource management for your account including but not limited to hiring, sourcing freelancers and generally ensuring adequate resources are met.
- Ability to lead innovation & creativity (with support of internal creative / strategy teams)
- Clear experience of running/overseeing marketing projects with a similar scope
- Experience of leading the client relationship across large projects or campaigns
- Experience of upselling with clear examples
- 2+ years of experience in influencer marketing (essential)
- 3+ years of running digital first projects
- Ideally 3+ years of similar experience (Senior Account Manager / Account Director, Marketing Manager / Director, Project Manager etc.)
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- Experience in wider marketing, specifically working within social would be extremely beneficial.
- Extreme attention to detail
- You want to take your brands (clients) to the very top and will constantly be suggesting new ways to do so
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Ability to be completely autonomous where required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Google suite and project management tools tools
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Another thing Covid royally screwed us on but it will return)
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!