Creative Director - London
With continued growth across social creative, influencer marketing, and digital creative we’re now on the lookout for a Creative Director to help take our creative offering to the next level. As our CD you must be an expert in bringing all aspects of creative to life across copywriting, creative ideation and design for our clients spanning across tech, gaming and fintech.
The CD will play a pivotal role in working directly with clients to help realise their creative aspirations as well as helping to advocate for Kairos and our creative capabilities.
You are responsible for:
- Understand our clients inside out to be able to unpick and validate their briefs.
- Identify new opportunities to upsell wider services to our clients.
- Lead the design & creative direction on pitches
- Inspire business leaders both internal and external to invest in creative
- Develop processes and ways of working to inspire creativity and solve briefs
- Hold the team to the highest standards to ensure Kairos establishes a name for itself as a creative powerhouse.
- Attend, lead, participate in design sessions, creative sessions and workshops.
- Build and maintain relationships with core clients.
- Understand and have meaningful contribution to the commercial success of the business.
- Working with our delivery and projects teams to establish priorities and workflows
- Partner with our delivery teams to help shaping costings for activity
- Act as a mentor to future leaders of the business
- Grow the design, content and creative teams in response to client needs/changes.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days!
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays