Junior Data & Insights Executive - Manchester
We are Kairos Media, one of the fastest growing social creative agencies in the UK and you better believe we’ve bagged the awards to prove it. Founded by our ‘30 under 30 co-founders’, we’re now a team of over 100 people across London, Manchester and Los Angeles and we’re growing rapidly.
Kairos Media prides itself on being a 360 agency that delivers creative strategy and execution for brands with a “science meets art”, no bullshit approach. We’re specialists in influencer marketing, paid social and content production and there’s absolutely no egos here. We champion our team of experts to get the job done and we’ll challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
We’ve worked with huge clients on a global scale including KFC, Logitech, Heinz, Pizza Hut and boohooMAN so it’s fair to say that we know our stuff. Things can get chaotic at times and our team embraces that - it makes that Friday feeling even sweeter.
Kairos Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
The role in a nutshell
Klabs is the client-facing brand for the bespoke suite of Research and Insights services offered at Kairos Group. Klabs services the world's leading Tech, FMCG, Gaming, Sport, Entertainment and Lifestyle Brands, empowering them with rich and insightful data in order to be more decisive with creative and strategic marketing decisions.
You will be pivotal in the deliverance of this service offering, working closely with our strategy, creative, accounts and campaigns team in order to help them gain a rich and in-depth understanding of our clients, their challenges, and the markets they operate in.
As a data analyst, it is essential that you are proficient in Excel, have a natural ability with numbers and a strong analytical approach to information in order to transform raw data into thoughtful insights.
As a data analyst who works within an agency structure, you must also have a good ability to work within a large team, dealing with relevant stakeholders across the business and working across several different projects at the same time.
KLabs is always innovating its offering, therefore it is important you develop a strong understanding of the agency landscape and a willingness to keep up with Kairos’ always-on approach to developing new services, being able to adapt in order to provide these services.
You will be an entry-level data analyst, providing support to your line manager and the broader strategy, accounts, campaigns, social and partnerships teams to execute bespoke research pieces as well as supporting on ad-hoc internal support requests.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will learn how to, and be responsible for
- Taking complex data from multiple 1st and 3rd party sources and translating it into digestible reports, allowing meaningful insights and actions to be easily extracted.
- Extract consumer, market, and industry insights for our Strategy team, to help understand the client inside-out and form the basis of our creative response on new projects.
- Aid in the curation and execution of qualitative and quantitative market research questionnaires, transforming hypotheses and broad ideas into functional, effective and efficient survey questions, resulting in a focused and definitive set of insights.
- Using market-leading social analytics tools Netbase, Global Web Index, Tubular Labs, Brandwatch, Crowdtangle, and Mail Chimp. (Training Provided)
- Create always-on dashboards for clients, benchmarking their performance as part of competitive and ever-evolving markets.
- Effectively manage your time, ensuring deadlines are met.
- High levels of proficiency in G-Suite applications, especially Google Sheets, but also Google Slides, Docs, Forms etc.
- Basic knowledge of survey planning, wording, construction and analysis.
- An analytical approach to large amounts of data.
- Basic knowledge of social media marketing structures - Paid, Earned & Owned.
- The ability to work across multiple ongoing projects without feeling overwhelmed.
- A willingness to constantly inform yourself on the ever-changing landscape that is social media.
- An educational background (not necessarily university) displaying interest in analytical fields such as Mathematics, IT, Economics etc. (Not required, but preferred)
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays