Senior Community Manager - Manchester
Driving success for Brands and Creators on social media. Kyma Media connects tens of millions of people through their passions across social media, every single day. Our social-native team have spent years building the most-engaged audiences online and we bring this expertise to brands and creators we work with.
If you live and breathe social media, the creator economy and entertainment, Kyma could be perfect for you. Growing at an exceptional pace, the opportunities at Kyma are endless.
Kyma is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Senior Community Manager
Kyma owns and operates some of the most engaged social media channels in the world. Focused within gaming and sport, the Community Management team spend their working days creating social series, making memes and engaging with their audience of millions.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the team and building our presence across platforms. You will be required to implement processes whilst fostering creativity. You and your team will live and breathe social, creating the most amazing social content whilst passing your knowledge onto our clients.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the community management teams across our owned network of media brands
- Create and implement social media strategies across Facebook, twitter, snapchat, YouTube & TikTok for our pages
- Create and implement processes for swift social media / community management within your team across several pages and platforms
- Ideate and produce social videos within your team and the wider Kyma business
- Carry out monthly reports and analysis for our brands; focused on iterating and improving reach, engagement and notoriety
- 3 years minimum in a social media / community management role
- 1 year minimum experience in team management
- A passion for social media and a strong understanding of the link between why things spread on social and psychology
- Comprehensive understanding of social media management tools such as Facebook Creator Studio, Snapchat Story Studio, twitter media studio etc etc
- A passion for growth not only on social but within yourself and your team
- Comprehensive knowledge of the google suite, including Slides, Docs and Sheets
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays