Freelance Outreach Assistant - United Kingdom
Turopium is the fastest growing gaming talent management agency in the UK and following our expansion into the US, we’re looking to diversify our roster into a wider range of sectors. We represent over 100 exclusive gaming, music, and lifestyle content creators.
Turopium works with industry leading brands to drive revenue growth for our exclusive talent and deliver professional influencer marketing campaigns for our brand partners. For that to happen, we need the best of the best to join us on the journey.
Turopium is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Kyma, a social publisher whose channels generate 150M+ views per month. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic candidate with a passion for gaming, sports and the wider social media landscape, to join a young and vibrant team who have invaluable experience and knowledge. The right candidate will be keen to kick start their career and get stuck in on working with some of the most exciting global brands and creators.
The role in a nutshell
- Utilising our software to identify the relevant creators
- Mass messaging creators utilising mass messaging software (provided by us)
- communicate with creators if they have questions in relation to the service we offer
- Scheduling of meetings with our talent managers on creators that are interested in working with us
- Tacking and organising creator responses
A bit about you
- You have excellent communication skills and you aren’t afraid to communicate our offering over the phone, via email or face to face
- You’re a team player who thrives off working collaboratively
- A passion for all things social media and influencer marketing (gaming and sports is desirable)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hungry for success attitude and a drive to exceed all targets
- The willingness to work weekends/evenings to support events/campaign activations, when required (this won’t be all of the time but may be occasionally required)
- A proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision of Turopium
JD - 0 Hour / Freelance contract
This will start as around 10 hours per week but then look to scale with success.