Influencer Talent Manager - KT24002TM
Who We Are
Driving success for Brands and Creators on social media.
Kyma Media connects tens of millions of people through their passions across social media, every single day. Our social-native team have spent years building the most-engaged audiences online and we bring this expertise to brands and creators we work with.
If you live and breathe social media, this role could be right for you. Growing at an exceptional pace, the opportunities at Kyma are endless.
Kyma is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media too!
We’re always looking into expanding our talent roster to become the best fully servicing 360 agency in the world of gaming. We are now looking for a well-versed and experienced candidate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in talent management, who can proactively manage creators, research the gaming landscape and adapt to ongoing trends, work closely with our team to identify new creators and work collaboratively to maximize business growth.
This role encompasses talent management from top to bottom, ensuring Kyma brings the best-in-class creators and services their needs, whether it be content strategy, partnership management, campaign delivery and building general relationships. This role will be based out of our Central Manchester office.
- Be responsible for the management of creators within the Kyma Talent roster.
- Help directors to create a robust and effective recruiting strategy targeting the best talent for Kyma to manage and ensure business and creator growth.
- Be responsible for the delivery of monthly reports, both to creators and management.
- Build and maintain a network of content creators, and streamers in the industry.
- Strategically develop plans for signed talent managed by Kyma to maximize their growth and financial productivity including:
- Develop a viewership growth strategy for channels through the implementation of YouTube best practices
- Manage Talent channel growth by effectively analysing channel data and turn findings into actionable information.
- Help develop channel content and formats.
- Creative brand planning and execution
- Develop a strong relationship with the creator roster at Horizon.
- Accountable and responsible for the delivery of campaign opportunities with the talent roster. Including working alongside wider stakeholders to coordinate and successfully complete projects with multiple creators simultaneously.
- Negotiate and manage influencer collaborations, sponsorships, and endorsements.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Focused and knowledgeable of the influencer landscape.
- Showcased experience within talent management with an understanding of the role at hand.
- Experience in entertainment marketing, talent management and/or online video advertising.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing influencer partnerships and collaborations - experience of this will be essential for the success of this role
- Strong understanding of branded content in video and social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Must be flexible, a strong multi-tasker and willing to work across all functions of a creator roster.
- A people-first approach, both noticeable at a staff and creator level.
- A strong team player who is able to work collaboratively
- Ability to think big picture, but also roll up sleeves and get into the details around key initiatives.
- Strong account management skills, tied to creator-led projects.
- Strong financial analysis and analytical skills within a campaign and project delivery.
- Knowledgeable of the influencer landscape.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days!
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays